Saturday, September 24, 2011

Avon Skin So Soft Lotion : A Review

Avon Skin So Soft is one of those products that continue to be an all-time favorite and tradition for many Avon fans. I had never used Skin So Soft lotion, but I had heard good things about it and knew eventually I had to try it if I wanted to be a good Avon Representative. I had to find out what the hype was and if it really made my “Skin So Soft”.

I ordered my 1st Skin So Soft body lotion about 2 years ago when I first became an Avon Representative. They had a bonus size bottle of the Skin So Soft - Soft & Sensual Replenishing Body Lotion on sale for only $5.99 at the time and it was an offer I couldn’t refuse. At 33oz, the bonus sized was 3x the size of the regular bottle so it was a perfect time to try it.


When my order came the first thing I noticed was how big the bottle was, which made me really happy knowing I got a great deal for what I paid. Here is the description of the lotion that was on the back of the bonus sized Skin So Soft bottle:

Taken directly from the Skin So Soft label...
"Replenishing Body Lotion transforms skin with lasting sensual softness. This luxurious lotion instantly hydrates every inch of you, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. At the same time, it’s time release formula targets dry areas to deliver moisture when and where you need it most, leaving skin looking sensually soft and irresistible to touch. Easily absorbed, never feels greasy."

Wow! Those are some big promises on that Avon Skin So Soft bottle! But you know what? Avon really delivered. I used the lotion in the evening before I went to bed and I have to say I was very impressed.

First the Avon Skin So Soft “Soft & Sensual” scent is very pleasant, it has a nice fresh floral fragrance.

The lotion is not thick yet it goes on smooth and spreads nicely and it does absorb easily. It’s perfect for the summer when you want a moisturizer that’s light and not sticky or greasy. I prefer using this lotion for the spring & summer rather than year round just because my skin gets extremely dry in the winter. I use Avon’s Moisture Therapy Intensive Treatment Body Lotion for the winter months because it’s very thick, but that’s a different review!

So did the lotion make my “skin so soft”? Yes, it really did! The next morning my arms & legs felt very soft and hydrated! I really like this lotion!

Avon Skin So Soft body lotion has become a part of my own bath & body regimen and now I've become a fan of the Skin So Soft products by Avon too.


Year after year all have proven to be great in quality, economical, and an Avon tradition. If you haven’t tried any of the Avon Skin So Soft products I highly recommend them. To view the Avon Skin So Soft product line click on the above links to view current sales and to order from my Avon Representative website.

Have you tried any Avon Skin So Soft products? Which is your favorite? Leave a comment below and share your experience.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment