Sunday, September 25, 2011

Avon Makeup - Sale Going on NOW!


Did You Know Avon Makeup Can Save You Money?


Before I sold Avon Makeup you could consider me a “Makeup Snob” I loved my department store brands like Lancôme, Clinique, Este Lauder & Mac. I grew up with Lancôme & Clinique and knew those brands very well; they were a household name growing up, as my Grandmother & Mother used the products religiously, so naturally I leaned towards those cosmetics too. But my mother also used Avon on occasion and my Grandmother actually sold Avon once upon a time. So I was also familiar with Avon as well.



I started using Avon Makeup when I began selling Avon about 2 years ago. I knew the Avon Company had a great reputation and basically the products sold themselves but I hadn’t used Avon Makeup for a long time and I wasn’t sure what to expect. So the first thing I did when I signed on with Avon was order several Avon makeup products to try out and see if I could really make the switch. I figured if I was going to sell Avon I should probably start using it too, but again I wasn’t quite sure if Avon was going to compare to the other brand favorites I had used. I was a little nervous, and while I was waiting for my order to come in I kept thinking, "What if I don't like Avon Makeup? How am I going to sell something I don't care for?!"



Well, it’s been about 2 years since my first Avon purchase and I now use Avon regularly. I no longer go to the department stores to purchase my makeup or skincare, nor do I miss it. Now as with any makeup line, I did have to go through a couple of items to find one that suited me best (like the foundations), but ultimately I have been very impressed. And now that I use Avon makeup regularly I’ve also noticed something else, I am saving lots of money!!! With Avon Makeup not only do you get the same great quality you would expect with a higher priced brand you also save up to 50% on regularly priced items compared to higher end cosmetics, and when there’s an Avon Sale the savings are even better!



Here is an example:
Competition Avon Savings
Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup 24.00 Ideal Shade Liquid Foundation $10.00 $14 Savings!
Lancôme Virtuôse Mascara 25.00 SuperCurlacious Mascara $9.00 $16 Savings!
Mac Technakohl Eye Liner 14.50 Glimmersticks (Lip or Eye) $6.00 $8.50 Saving!
Check the Avon Comparison Chart here to see how much you can save!
Click on the image below for a larger view
Compare Avon Makeup



Now you may be saying, “OK, Avon Makeup is better priced, but how about the quality? Does it really compare to Lancôme or Clinique?"



YES, Avon Makeup has the same quality and benefits as the leading department store brands. Year after year Avon has won prestigious awards for being a leader in Makeup/Skincare breakthroughs & technology, and loyal customers throughout the world swear by the product results. The company has been around for 125 years so I think it’s safe to say they're doing something right!



If you haven’t tried Avon Makeup I encourage you give it a try. With more money in your pocket you have nothing to lose. If you have tried makeup from Avon, I'd love to hear what your favorites are.

No comments:

Post a Comment